How To Do Your Homework In 20 Minutes: A Brief Manual For Students
Home works has always been a notorious task for us. After the hectic schedule of schooling, project one does not feel like to get back to studies all over again. The laziness is very much justified, but what will happen if you are in a great pressure to complete your work? What will you do if you are on brink of submission deadline? You need to start off with your work as soon as possible.
Even if you tend to start off with your work you will find it difficult to complete the work within stipulated time as you are not used to work in such great pressure. With the advancement of class everyone needs to be ready to work under pressure and in a limited amount of time. World is not a sweet place to survive, you have to be the fittest and fastest to earn your way out.
For this we need to be disciplined, regulated and calm. Let us discuss some of the points that should be kept in mind to do your homework in a dedicated time,
- Cleanliness: One must maintain a clean and organized work space. The more it will be dirty and full of unwanted things the more will you face problem to concentrate and get the trace of your important things. So to begin with your work you must first be organized.
- Organizing things: Once you start off with your work you must be having access to all your important stuffs, like pen, pencil, rubber, calculator, scale etc. So before you sit for your work, do organize all the things that will be necessary for your work. If you have to get those things in the middle of your work, it will lead to deviation of concentration.
- Quick overview: Before beginning with your work, one must hover through the important points that he/she needs to know to complete the assignment. A quick review will give them the benefit of completing the work faster. They must go through the chapter once, note down the important points, formulas, and theorems and then begin their work.
- Peace of mind: As Lord Buddha said that peace of mind is the ultimate weapon to find success. One needs to refresh their mind before they start off. They can listen to music, go through some pages of their current novel or even read some interesting article in a magazine. This will create new space in their mind for better performance.
- Distraction: Keep away from all the distraction. Whether it is your mobile, i-pod or Television. Once distracted you will lose your entire concentration and you will fall behind your schedule.
Maintain these few things and keep your mind cool. Concentrate on what you are doing and you will find success that is for sure.